It is wise to purchase your books before the term starts and begin to get familiar with the course content. This means you purchase books "out of pocket," and use any balance of your financial aid to pay yourself back.
When this is not possible, and for those students with enough processed financial aid, Anoka Technical College supports a Book Charge process:
- Your processed Financial Aid and/or Student Loans must exceed your tuition and fee charges.
- Book charges are allowed one week prior to the term and the first week of the term (excluding holidays).
- Book charging is only allowed in person, in the bookstore with your student photo ID. (No on-line sales.)
- Students will be responsible for all book charges regardless of financial aid received.
- Please plan your purchases carefully. Use the charge process only when necessary.