Please enter search criteria
Save Your Receipt!
Refunds are made on merchandise that is accompanied by receipt and meeting the requirements listed.
- The last day to return books for the semester is printed on your receipt.
- New books must be unmarked in new condition.
- Shrink-wrapped books must be unopened.
- Access Codes are not returnable.
- Course packets may not be returned.
SUPPLIES, CLOTHING, GIFTS, ETC.
- In new condition (unless defective.)
- Returned with all original packaging & documentation.
- Returned within 1 week of the purchase date
Monday - Thursday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Address: 1355 West Hwy 10, Anoka,
Be sure to bring your course
schedule and student ID with you
when you come to the bookstore
to purchase your books.