The Anoka Tech Bookstore allows purchase of your books against your student account according to the following processes:
- Charging starts 2 weeks before the semester and goes until the 10th day of the semester. Watch the main bookstore page for exact dates.
- Books may be purchase in-store or through the online bookstore and charge to your student account during these dates.
- To purchase online, see the Buying Instructions for details on ordering..
- An Anoka Tech Student ID is required to charge books in-store to your student account.
- Students are responsible for all books charges. If enough Financial Aid is not available to cover the cost of books, students will need to pay the amount charged through e-services.