Please enter search criteria
Step by step ordering instructions:
- Select your department.
- Next choose course/section number.
- Select “View Your Materials” at the bottom right of the page.
- Select/Add the book(s) to your cart and continue to checkout
- If your course uses Inclusive Access to access through D2L, do not add then to your cart. You will automatically have access and the charge is on your student account.
- If Cengage Unlimited is required for multiple courses, you only need to purchase one. That will cover all of your courses. You just decide if you want to purchase 1 semester, 1 year, or 2 years.
- Select Payment Option – Credit Card or Financial Aid/PSEO/3rd Party.
- Create a login profile for Browsing & Shopping (if you have not set it up previously). This is not the same as your eservices login. Use an email address you check regularly.
- During times when charging to your student account is being allowed - when prompted for your account number, enter your 8-digit Student ID number (not your StarID)
- Choose your delivery option. You may choose ship via UPS (which will include a shipping fee) or Pick Up on Campus. (PSEO students may not choose shipping via UPS).
- After your order is successfully placed, you will receive an email confirming your order.If your order is for picked up, please do not come to campus to pick it up until you receive an email letting you know that it is ready for pickup.
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Address: 1355 West Hwy 10, Anoka,
Be sure to bring your course
schedule and student ID with you
when you come to the bookstore
to purchase your books.